1. Quit-claim by John fitzStephen to Nicholas fitzHugh of land in Stamacarthy. [January 9, 1351].
2. Grant by Walter Mansel to Peter fitzHugh 0(1 land, etc., in Stamacarthy. [January 20, 1351].
3. Grant by James, Earl of Ormond, to Adam fitzPeter of the lordship of Clarach, etc. I [April 10, 1351].
4. Grant by Patrick de Lalaunde to David de Lalaunde of land in Crompistown. [April 24, 1351].
5. Grant by John Clewyn to Patrick de Lalaunde of Balifunchyn. . [Circa 1351].
6. Grant by Gilbert Chaumberleyn to William his son of land in Huddestoun. [May 3, 1351]
7. Grant by Thomas Bate to William Coterel of land in Kells. [June 27, 1351]
8. Letters patent of Edward III. to Thomas fitzMaurice, Earl of Desmond, commandinhim to be intendent to James, Earl of Ormond. [July 6, 1351].
9. Grant by Maurice and John fitzMaurice to William Coterel of land, etc., in le Corballi. [October 29, 1351]
10. Quit-claim by William Goer to Richard Dodde of the manor of Donagh. [November 4, 1351]
11. Four deeds concerning the grant of land in Dufrayth to David le Poer Blakeman, and of rents to Richard and Adam Blakeman. [April, 1352]‘
12. Quit-claim by William fitzThomas to David fitzThomas of land in Corgothyt. [June 8, 1352]
13. Deed of attorney by Thomas Harold to place John Cliston in seisin of land in Huddeston. [July 30, 1352].
14. Agreement between the Abbot of Holy Cross and Malachy and Donal O’Mohran regarding the land of Athsannoythit. (August 5, 1352].
15. Quit-claim to John Barrenteyn. [November, 1352).
16. Grant by James, Earl of Ormond, to Thomas Le Botiller of the manor of Clonlaynan. (December 26, 1352).
17. Grant by William Coterel to David Baret of land in le Corbali. (March 25,.1353].
18. Power of attorney by David Baret, etc., to receive seisin of land from William Coterel. (March 26, 1353).
19. Grant by Nicholas fitzMatthew to Henry de Ryddelesford of land called ‘le Mocheporte.’ [April 13, 1353).
20. Quit-claim by Maurice fitzMaurice to William Coterel of all his right in Corbaly. [May 2, 1353].
21. Grant by Bartholomew Laffan to Simon de Cantewell of land in ‘le Pollagh.’ [August 26, 1353).
22. Treaty between James, Earl of Ormond, and Alan O'Maghra, granting to Alan ‘le Rathyns' in Clandonoal. [March 14, 1354].
23. Five deeds relating to grants by Johanna Hudde of lands in Huddeston to John Cliston, and grants by Thomas Harold to Johanna Hudde. [1354-1356].
24. Grant by David fittzHugh to Thomas fitzHugh of annual rent from Rathgulbi. [August 7, 1354).
25. Eight deeds regarding grants by Stephen de Marreis of half the manor of Polrothan to William de Sandhull. (June, 1355].
26. Grant by Patrick fitzOliver to Thomas fitzHugh of rent in Carricknemokelagh, etc. (July I, 1355].
27. Deed by Anne la Despenser appointing Roger de Euwyas her attorney to receive the accounts of her bailiffs, etc., in Ireland. (August 5, 1355]·
28. Grant by David Barret, etc., to William Coterel of land in le Corbaly. (August 3, 1355)
29. Grant by Walter Daniel of Kells to Richard Engewyn of all claim to land which he has in le Corbaly. [August, 1355].
30. Indenture between Anne la Despenser’ and Roger Ewyas regarding lease of her lands-in Ireland. [August 26, 1355].
31. Grant by Walter Roger to Walter Coterel of land in Kells. [October, 1355].
32. Inspeximus in 1405 of letters patent .of Edward III. relative to the prise of wines in Ireland. [December 5, 1355]. [March la, 1372].
33. Agreement of retinue between James, Earl of Ormond, and Oliver Howell. [May 9, 1356].
34. Treaty between James, Earl of Ormond, and Rory O’Kennedy, chief of his nation. [May 16, 1356]‘
35. Treaty between the Earl of Ormond and Mahon O’Kennedy. [June 2, 1356]
36. Agreement of retinue between the Earl of Ormond and Donough McNamara. (June 3. 1356]
37. Agreement of retinue between the Earl of Ormond and Richard de Burgo. [July 16, 1356].
38. Treaty between the Earl of Ormond on one side, and Geoffrey Roth Purcell and O’Kathyll on the other. [August I, 1356]‘
39. Agreement of retinue· between the Earl of Ormond and Geoffrey son of John le Poer. [September I, 1356].
40. Indenture between James, Earl of Ormond, and Edmund le Botiller concerning the manor of Weyperous. [September 2, 1356].
41. Quit-claim by John de Druhull to Maurice Purcel of rent in Aghnirle. [October 4, 1356].
42. Grant by Richard Roger to John Taillur of a messuage in Kilkenny. (November. 3, 1356]’
43. Agreement between James, Earl of Ormond, and Thomas Talbot appointing the latter constable of the castle of Arklow. [March 20, 1357).
44. Deed of attorney by Thomas fitzHugh to place Walter fitzOliver in seisin of lands in Leynagheston. [April 14, 1357].
45. Quit-claim by Patrick de la Freygne to the Earl of Ormond of lands, etc., in ‘le Rowyr.’ [May 6, I357].
46. Indenture between James, Earl of Ormond, and Esmon O’Kennedy [June 10, 1358].
47. Quit-claimby Thomas de Lees to the Earl of Ormond of rights of action, debt, trespass, etc. [December 12, 1358].
48. Indenture between the James, Earl of Ormond, and Brian O’Kennedy. [December 13, 1358.
49. Roll containing records of the Earl of Ormond's Liberty Court. [April, 1359].
50. Agreement between Richard Dodde and Richard de la Rokelle that the former shall aid the latter’s claim to lands in Dounnmore, etc. [February, I, 1359].
51. Letters patent of Edward III. To James, Earl of Ormond, Justiciar of Ireland, regarding removal from office of Justices and Barons of the Exchequer.’ [February 15, 1359].
52. Grant by John Darderne to Henry Darderne of messuages in Kilkenny. [May 11, 1359].
53. Indenture attesting the delivery: of royal letters by John Brikyn at the command of the Earl of Ormond. [May 18, 1359].
54 Letters patent of Edward III. granting to James, Earl of Ormond, Justiciar, power to receive English and Irish to the King’s peace. [July 20, 1359].
55. Indenture between Richard Dodd on one side and John and Roger Botiller on the other conveying to the latter, land in ‘le Corragh.’ [December, 1359].
56. Grant by Philip Leysse to Nicholas Bryttan and Christine his wife of land in Rosponte. [.Circa 1360].
57. Deed of attorney by Thomas Drule to place Nicholas Bryttoun in seisin of a garden in Rosponte. [January 29, 1360].
58 Quit-claim by Michael Fleming to Geoffrey de la Launde of all his claims in Balymetheran, etc’. [February IS, 1360].
59. Deed of attorney by John Lenglys to place William Ilger, etc., in seisin of land in ‘le Malure. [April 2, 1360].
60. Grant by James, Earl of Ormond, to Edmund le Botiller of the manor of Weyperous. [April II, 1360].
61. Indenture between James, Earl of Ormond, and Richard de Burgo attesting that Richard and his kin shall inflict no damage upon .the Earl. [April 18, 1360).
62. Quit-claim by Edmund le Botiller to James, Earl of Ormond, of the manor of Rower. [April 29, 1360].
63. Four deeds relative to grants by William de Falwesleye, etc., to James, Earl of Ormond, of lands in Inyshmcneill and Inysherther. [August 20, 1360].
64. Indenture between James, Earl Of Ormond, and David and Henry Roche regarding the grant by the Earl of lands in , Ie Rowyr.’ [September 21, 1360).
65. Grant by Geoffrey Hamunde and Johanna 'le Ferrour' to Walter Forster of land in Cnoctoffre. [September 24, 1360).
66. Quit-claim by William Ilger to James, Earl of Ormonde, of Inysmcneyl and Inyserther. [October 4, 13601.
67. Grant by John fitzRobert to William Coterel, etc. of land in Stamacarthy. [October 5, 1360).
69. Quit-claim by William Boscher to Henry Kyng of land in Dergary. [March 20, 1361].
70. Two deeds relating to grant by William Don to Sousana Franceis of lands in Leynacistone. [May 3, 1361).
71. Deed of attorney by William Boscher to place Henry King in seisin of land in Dergary. [March 28, 1361).
72. Quit-claim by John de Mongoniar to John de Rocheford of land in Stassathene. [April I, 1361).
73. Letter of Gerald fitzMaurice concerning grant of rent by William Folyn in Shermanesrath, [May 18, 1361).
74. Indenture between James, Earl of Ormond, and Rory O'Kerwyll concerning William O'Kerwyll, a hostage. [June 8, 1361]
75. Quit-claim by Bernard de Valle to James, Earl of Ormond, of land in Carrickmagriffin. [July 28, 1361]
76. Deed . of attorney by Oliver fitzStephen to place Raymond Wallys in seisin of Lotheran. [August 12, 1361].
77. Grant by Thomas Stapiltun to the Abbot of Holy Cross of the right to go through his lands in Fertin with horses, carts, etc. [September 30, 1361].
78. Quit-claim by Richard Quatwyn to William Coterel of lands in Corbaly. [November 16, 1361].
79. Grant by William Mody to William Coterel of lands in Boly,
Insnak, etc. [November 28, 1361].
80. Deed of attorney by Philip Leysche to place Nicholas Bryttoun in seisin of a garden in Rosponte. [December 17, 1361.)
81. Grant in tail by Nicholas Broun to Richard de Shirbourne of lands in Kynder Corbaly and Ballisalagh. [February 19, 1362].
82. Indenture relating to grant by James, Earl of Ormond, to Richard Hygrene of the manor of Bagodesrath. [April 10, 1362]
83. Final concord between William Coterel and John fitzJohn, concerning a messuage, etc., in Kilry. [May 9, 1362].
84. Grantlby Paul le Botiller to John Michel of lands in Tybirwolik, Kylmekahell, etc. [May 10, 1362].
8S. Grant by Geoffrey de la Freygne to Patrick de la Freygne of the manor of Kilmanan. [May 16, 1362].
86. Grant by John Michell and Adam Walsh to Paul le Botiller of the manor of Tybyrwolik. [May 22, 1362].
87. Letters patent of Edward III. granting to James, Earl of Ormond, lands in Fynnagh and Faymolyn. [October 3, 1362].
88. Grant by Griffin Landefey to JamesEarl of Ormond, of a messuage in Carrickmagriffin. (October 22, 1362].
89. Letters patent of Edward III. granting to James, Earl of Ormond, the manors of Corketen, Loghny, etc. [October 3, 1362].
90. Indenture between James, Earl of Ormond, and Geoffrey Roth Purcell, attesting grant to Geoffrey of the manor of Corketen and Okurryn. [November 24, 1362).
91. Indenture between Geoffrey de la Laund and Maurice Devenisshe attesting grant to Maurice of part of manor of Brounestown. [April 30, 1363].
92. Confirmation of the liberties of Sumertoun near Callan. [May 9, I3631.
93. Grant by the provost and community of Carrickmagriffin to William Onel. [Circa 1364].
94. Grant by Walter Noungyl to John de Bath of land in Athbillir. .
95. Nine deeds relative to the manor of Drumdoweny. [January-April, 1364].
96. Grant by William Haket to the Abbot of Holy Cross of the rectory of Burgagenefarne. [March 9, I364).
97. Deed by William Haket admitting David, Abbot of Holy Cross, to the rectory as above. i [March 23, 1364).
98. Acknowledgment by Bernard de Sancto Albino of receipt from James, Earl of Ormond, of eleven marks. [March 27,1364].
99. Grant by James, Earl of Ormond, to his son Ralph of the manor of the Rowyr. [April 16, 1364].
100. Quit-claim by William Onel to Richard de Valle of land in Carrickmagriffin. [May 7, 1364].
Edited by Edmund Curtis, Littl. D.,
Irish Manuscripts Commission
Published Dublin by the Stationary Office