Tag Archives: Kilmocar

Kilmocar Old Church, Co. Kilkenny

Old Church,
Kilmocar,
Co. Kilkenny,
Ireland.

According to Lewis Topographical Dictionary of Ireland ”

KILMOCAR, a parish, in the barony of FASSADINING, county of KILKENNY, and province of LEINSTER, 3 ¼ miles (S. W.) from Castlecomer, near the river Nore; containing 1413 inhabitants.

Also “In the R. C. divisions it is partly in the union or district of Conahy, and partly in that of Ballyragget. “

These photographs were taken June 2014