Roman Catholic Church,
Of Ballyhale, Lewis Topographical Dictionary of 1837 tells us “BALLYHALE, a village, in the parish of DERRYNAHINCH, barony of KNOCKTOPHER, county of KILKENNY, and province of LEINSTER, 1 mile (S. by E.) from Knocktopher, on the road from Kilkenny to Waterford; containing 69 houses and 369 inhabitants. “
These photographs were taken Nov 2006.
Index to names on Gravestones, Ballyhale, Kilkenny