301. Grant by Patrick and John le Poer to Henry le Poer of all lands in Balyheyn. [April 25, 1392].
302. Grant and quit-claim by John Wygemore to Nicholas le Poer of lands in Balyheyn, Cloggagh and BaIlee. [May, 1392].
303. Grant by Philip Blakeman to David Seriaunt of the manor of Illanebryk. [September 16, 1392].
304. Appointment of bailiff by Thomas Forestall to place Thomas fitz]ohn in seisin of all messuages in ‘le Kappagh.’ [March 24, 1393].
305. Indenture between James, Earl of Ormond, and Richard Lercedekne granting to Richard the manors of Clontybret and Bagoteston. [April 8, 1393].
306. Grant by James Fonte to Thomas le Botiller of the manor of Balycullenane. [July 30, 1393].
307. Quit-claim by Thomas Wytefelde to Thomas le Botiller of the manor of Ballycullenane. [August 6, 1393].
308. Deed of attorney by Peter Shirbourn to place Walter Cantewell and Peter Stonham in seisin of lands in Kynderr Corbaly and Ballysallagh. [September 7, 1393].
309. Grant by David Seriant to Philip Blakeman Power of the manor of Illanebryk. [October g, 1393].
310. Letters patent of Richard II. granting to the Earl of Ormond power to enfeoff in his lands in county Dublin. [April 4, 1394].
311. Grant by Geoffrey de la Freigne to James, Earl of Ormond, of free navigation of the Blackwater. [April 28, 1394).
312. Final concord between Nicholas Everard and Henry Myneter regarding a messuage and lard in Mynourestoun. [April 3, 1395].
313. Quit-claim by William Laynagh de Valle to Henry Myneter of land in Mynourstoun. [April 21, 1395).
314. Quit-claim by Matilda de Valle to Henry Mynour of lands in Mynourstoun. [July 20, 1395J.
315. Grant and deed of attorney by Henry Myneter to place Nicholas Everard in seisin of lands in Kylsilane. [September I, 1395].
316. Rental of Ely made made before William Bromleye. [August 14? 1395].
317. Indenture between James, Earl of Ormond, and Robert Herbryke granting the manor of Donada to Robert. [March 17, 1396].
31B. Acknowledgment of receipt by Robert Dullard from Andrew Godyn of rent from Stamacarthy. [April 16, 1396].
319. Indenture between James, Earl of Ormond, and William Crompe ratifying to William possession of lands in Courduff. (May 26, 1396].
320. Grant by Walter Bermyngham to Thomas Bermyngham of the manors of Knockgraffon and Kiltevenan. [June 20, 1396].
321. Indenture between Humfrey Devenysshe and Edward Perers granting to Edward three messuages etc., in Brounestoun. [July 3, 1396].
322. Grant by William de Sancto Albino to Richard de Sancto Albino of le HerlesIonde,’ etc. [May 20, 1397].
323. Grant by Roger Mortimer, Earl of March and Ulster, to James, Earl of Ormond, of the manors of Dunboyne and Moiemet. [November 23, 1397).
324. Essoins taken before William le Botiller, Seneschal of the Liberty of Tipperary, in assizes at Clonmel. [January, 1398].
325. Quit-claim by William Gascoyng to James, Earl of Ormond, of land in Waterford. [January 7, 1398].
326. Grant by John fitzElys (McEIyot) to James, Earl of Ormond, of all lands in PortnekyII. [February 9, 1398].
327. Quit-claim by James Furlang to William Benet of a messuage in New Ross. [March 14, 1398].
328. Grant by Nicholas Everard to James, Earl of Ormond, of lands in Mynourestoun. [March 18, 1398].
329. Quit-claim by Richard de Sando Albino to Thomas Delahyde of lands in Thomasfynysheiis and Nova Coyllagh. [April 5, 1398].
330. Quit-claim by William and Patrick Whyt to Thomas French of a messuage, etc., in Durr and Ledycastell. [November 12, 1398].
331. Quit-claim by William Gascoyng to Margaret Botiller of all lands in Balnepull. [December 30, 1398].
332. Royal services in county Kilkenny. [? Circa 1399).
333. Grant by Cristiana Ie Power to Philip O’Hymlan of a half carucate in Kyllocran. [ ? Circa 1399].
334. Grant by Nicholas de Druhull to John Lumbard of the manor of Donmore. [ ? Circa 1399].
335. Grant by John Dogyn to Adam Crompe of land in Crompeston. [ ? Circa 1399].
336. Grant by Eva Ie Potter to Olive daughter of Walter of a place in Cnoctoghre. [Circa 1399].
337. Indenture between Gerald, bishop of Cloyne, and James, Earl of Ormond regarding mutual aid and protection. [January 22, 1399].
338. Grant by Walter Prout to his son John of land in Knocktopher. [February 10, 1399).
339. Letters patent of James, Earl of Ormond, appointing Richard Walsche his Escheator and keeper of the market of measures in the Liberty of Tipperary. [July 11, 1399].
340. Grant by John de Stanley to James, Earl of Ormond, of the manor of Blackcastle. [July 6, 1399].
341. Quit-claim by Thomas Maundevile to John de Stanley of claim to the manor of Blackcastle. [July 14, 1399].
342. Command by Matthew, bishop of Killaloe, to admit the Abbot of Holy Cross to possession of the rectory of Buryesnafearna. [October 23, 1399].
343. Indenture between James, Earl of Ormond, and William Archer regarding a grant of mills in Kilkenny. [October 27, 1399]·
344. Deed by Katherine of Desmond, annulling a gift of rent by James, Earl of Ormond, in the event of their marriage. [December 3, 1399].
345. A roll of fines, probably of the Liberty of Tipperary. [1399-1400].
346. Grant by Geoffrey de Norragh to Walter le Veele of the manors of Norragh and Sketheres. [Circa 1400]
347. Treaties of military retinue between the Earl of Ormond and Muriertagh O’Brenan, and the Earl of Ormond and Geoffrey O’Brenan. [April 11, 1359], [January 20, 1400].
348. Quit-claim by Gilbert Laynagh to John Whyte of lands in Kilcoppe. [February, 1400].
349. Quit-claim by John White to Katherine, daughter of the Earl of Desmond, of all land in Kilcoppe. [March 18, 1400].
350. Grant by Stephen Gogh to James, Earl of Ormond, of rent in Waterford. [March 14, 1400]
351. Letters patent of Henry IV. to James, Earl of Ormond, regarding the dangerous position in which the burgesses of Youghal are. [October 22, 1400]
352. A marriage agreement between James, Earl of Ormond, and Theobald fitzWalter de Burgo. [January 13, 1401]
353. A marriage treaty between James, Earl of Ormond, and Theobald fitzWalter de Burgo. [May 30, 1401].
354. Indenture between James, Earl of Ormond, and Thomas Bradeley, granting the rectory of Callan to the Earl. [February 4, 1401].
355. Letters patent of Henry IV. granting to James, Earl of Ormond, power to acquire lands. [April 10, 1401].
356. Fragment of a court roll of the Liberty of Tipperary. [June 26, 1401].
357. Grant by Anastasia Fowler to Patrick Coterell of land in Insnak and Stamkarthy. [July 20, 1401].
358. Quit-claim by Rosina Cryk to Maurice Cryk of lands in le Morton. [November, 1401].
359. Rental of the borough of Callan made before Maurice Kappagh. [November 28, 1401].
360. Quit-claim by Oliver Bonynge to Thomas Cantewell of the manor of Glangole. . [December 6, 1401]
361. Inquisition taken before William le Botiller, seneschal of the Liberty of Tipperary. [1402-1403].
362. Court Roll of the Liberty of Tipperary held before William le Botiller. [1402-1404].
363. Fines and amercements of the Court of the Liberty of Tipperary. [1402-1406).
364. Grant by Isabella Botiller to John Botiller of lands in Kylmecathill and Rathenys. [January 14, 1402).
365. Grant by Ellena Colle to Geoffrey Coterell of lands in Grana and Shortallestoun. [March, 1402].
366. Indenture between James, Earl of Ormond, and John Corteys regarding a grant to John of Balyntowche. [April, 1, 1402).
367. Indenture between John Houlyn and Patrick Coterell, regarding a grant to Patrick of ‘ le Mortimerslond.[July 20, 1402].
368. Grant by James, Earl of Ormond, to Katherine, daughter of the Earl of Desmond, of the manor of Blakecastell. [August, 1402].
369. Court Roll of the Hundred of New Ross. [1403-1404].
370. Quit-claim by John de Brememgllam to James, Earl of Ormond, of his manors of Hoterath, Laynaghstoun, etc[March 20, 1403).
371. Grants by William O’Dowyng and Isabella Wodystok to Meryk and David Walsch of lands in Cowlraynagh, Cowlhyll, etc., [October, 1402-May, 1403).
372. Quit-claim by Hilary Bosscher to Meryk and David Walsch of land in Kowlraynagh. [May 10, 1403].
373. Grant by Richard Whitesyde to Tlwmas Ballard of land in Kilbleyn. [May 19, 1403].
374. Indenture between James, Earl of Ormond, and Thomas Carach O’Rean regarding grant to Thomas of a site in “Hagardstrete,” in Gowran. [June, 1403].
375. Grant and quit-claim by Humfrey Deveneys to Edward Perers of land in Brounestoun. [June-July, 1403].
376. Deed of attorney by William Ercedekyn for the tenement of Clarath, held by gift of William Ercedekyn. . (August 20, 1403].
377. Notarial instrument made at request of Isabella Lande, relict of Walter Cantewel. [September 15, 1403].
378. Pleas in the Court of the Liberty of Tipperary held before William le Botiller at Clonmel. [February, 1404).
379. Deed of attorney by John Sawtre to place Hugh Stradewy in seisin of land in Ballystollok. [April, 1404].
380. Indenture between James, Earl of Ormond, and William Caussan and William Thomkyn, regarding the lands of the manor of Torvy, etc. [May 16, 1404).
381. Grant by Philip Cryk to Edmund Scadane of lands in Moreton and Balnattyn. [August 29, 1404].
382. Grant in tail by Edmund Scadane tu David Crik of lands in Moreton and Balnattyn. [September 15, 1404].
383. Inquisition taken before Robert Prendergast, Sheriff of the Liberty of Tipperary, at Kildenall. [October, 1404].
384. Grant by James, Earl of Ormond, to Nicholas Wylde of the manor of Blakcastell. [July 28, 1405].
385. Grant by Nicholas Wylde to James, Earl of Ormond, of the manor of Blackcastell. [August 6, 1405].
386. Letters patent of Henry IV. granting to his son Thomas the custody of all lands of the late Earl of Ormond during nonage of the heir. [October 2, 1405].
387. Grant by Thomas McThomasyne Poer to James, Earl of Ormond, of the township of Kilcoull, etc. [September 4, 1406]
388. Account of Nicholas Stokes, Treasurer of the Earl of Ormond, of his rents and issues in the counties Kilkenny and Tipperary. [November, 1405].
389. Letters patent of Henry IV. granting to Robert Haubryk and Nicholas Stokes the custody of the castles of Roscre, Thorles, etc. [January 10, 1407].
390. King’s writ to the Sheriff of Kilkenny. [? 1407]·
391. Letters patent of Henry IV. appointing James, Earl of Ormond, deputy to Stephen de Lescrop, Deputy Lieutenant of Ireland. [December 8, 1407].
392. Grant by Gilbert Dobyn to Meryk and David Walsch of a messuage in Instyok. [1408-1409].
393. Quit-claim by Nicholas Woder to Walter Reske of a messuage in Dublin. [May 11, 1408].
394. Final concord between Walter Reske and Elizabeth fitzOweyn concerning the above messuage. [June, 24- July 8, 1408].
395. Grant by Robert Kynge to John Bryttowne of the town of Kyngystoune. [August 6, 1408].
396. Letters patent of Thomas of Lancaster, Lieutenant of Ireland granting to the Earl of Ormond and his men safe-conduct in coming to his presence. [September 13, 1408)
397. Two deeds (1) Grant by Stephen Pembrok to Robert Schortals of lands in Balyrathyn, etc. [November 15, 1408]. (2) Grant by Nicholas Pembrocque to James Shortals of lands in Ballyyrathyn, etc. [February 12, 1517].
398. Indenture between James, Earl of Ormond, and Thomas fitzMaurice granting to Thomas the manor of Any. [January 31, 1409].
399. Quit-claim by Isabella Wodestok to Meryk and David Walsch of lands in Balyduf and Cowlraynagh. [February 2, 1409].
400. Quit-claim by Johanna Fisse to Robert Kynge of all lands in New Ross. [March 17, 1409].
Taken from: Calendar of Ormond Deeds. Volume II. 1350-1413
Edited by Edmund Curtis, Littl. D.,
Irish Manuscripts Commission
Published by The Stationary Office, Dublin